- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pex Enterprises collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.);
- Geographical location (Physical Address, City, Country);
- Business name / Project name;
- Social media accounts.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pex Enterprises with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an inquiry in regards to obtaining our services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Submit a support ticket via ClientPortal or via email.
Pex Enterprises may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media posts tagging or sharing Pex Enterprises related posts;
- Payment options we consider valid and accept.
How will we use your data?
Pex Enterprises collects your data so that we can:
- Process and deliver your inquiry to our services;
- Generate valid contracts;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
- Better troubleshoot projects by keeping a record.
- Validating payments for services
When Pex Enterprises processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How will we store your data?
Pex Enterprises securely stores your data on our client storage server. Each client file is encrypted with 128-bit encryption and requires an access key encrypted likewise.
Pex Enterprises would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Pex Enterprises from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Pex Enterprises Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in the footer of each newsletter email.
What are your data protection rights?
Pex Enterprises would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pex Enterprises for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pex Enterprises correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pex Enterprises to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pex Enterprises erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pex Enterprises restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pex Enterprises’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pex Enterprises transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Assuring proper functionality of the site
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pex Enterprises uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org